Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where Does All This Paper Come From?

For living in a paperless society I sure seem to have a lot of paper that I need to file each week.  A few years ago I went out and purchased a bunch of file cabinets to store all of our important paperwork in.  I thought for sure I had a handle on all the incoming paper I was receiving each week.  Now it seems that I've run out of room in my handy storage cabinets.  I've been thinking about looking into document management from Dokmee.net. What a great way to organize and keep all your important papers in a safe place. Plus just think about all the room you'll free up at home. I'm really looking forward to getting rid of all my file cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.