Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ocean Creatures Are So Amazing

Since we've moved to Florida we've been spending a lot of time at the ocean.  It's such an amazing place to visit and watch nature take its course.  The other day a pod of dolphins swam right past us while we were swimming.  It was a fantastic site.  We are planning on going snorkeling in Key West in December and I would really love to buy one of those fun underwater cameras. Just think of the beautiful underwater pictures I could take of all those tropical fish. I can't wait for our trip. It's been almost eight years since our last underwater adventure. It's going to be a vacation that's well deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.