Saturday, October 22, 2011

We've Always Wanted Our Own Business

The hubby and I have always wanted to own and run our own little business. It hasn't happened yet, but we haven't' put aside that dream just yet. I've often thought it would be fun to open up our own bar and grill. It would be so nice to be your own boss and make your own hours. Though I've heard that when you own your own business in the food industry you put in long hours seven days a week. I was told by a close friends who own he's own bar and grill that getting a Restaurant System established is a good idea.  The hubby and I have different ideas when it comes to owning our own business.  I like the bar and grill idea, and he would like to own his own construction company.  Sounds like we're going to have to meet somewhere in the middle when it comes to our different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.