Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Is Fast Approaching

Halloween is a huge holiday in our household.  We all can't wait to go out and pick out that perfect costume each year.  This year my little gal is going to be police officer.  She's so excited and can't wait to dress up for the night.  She's been wearing her costume every night this week.  The hubby is going to be a scary ape man and for me I'm just not sure yet.  I went window shopping last week and came across a really cute witch costume, but I think I'm going to have to look into those corsetts, so I can squeeze myself into the costume. Halloween is going to be a really fun night for us. We've met a few friends since we've moved to our new home and we have been invited to hangout with them on Halloween night. We all can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.