Saturday, October 22, 2011

Festivals In Fall

It's that time of year again where you begin to see all those fun festivals come to town. Next week there is a huge festival coming into town that my family and I plan on going too. There is suppose to be amusment rides, food stands, games and so much more. Our little one just can't wait to play all those fun games. There is also going to be many booths with local companies advertising and I'm sure they'll have tons of Trade show games to play and prizes to be won.  For me the best part about attending these fun events is the happiness that floats through the air, and of course all the yummy food that I get to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.