Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Prepared For The Holidays

It took us a month of holiday shopping, but I think we finally accomplished all of or gift buying for our family. There were some amazing sales out there this year and I'm so glad that we started shopping early to take advantage of the great deals. Though I have to say the crowds were a little crazy this year. I'm very pleased that most stores in our neighborhood have started offering a barcode scanner for customers to use. It's so much easier then waiting in the customer service line or finding out the price after the cashier has scanned the item into the register.  I can't wait for our little gal to wake up Christmas morning and open all of her gifts.  There's always so much magic celebrating the holidays with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.