Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Amazing How Fast Time Flies By

The holidays always make me think of my grandparents. It was always such a big deal to spend Christmas eve with my grandparents. I have the most wonderful childhood memories to cherish forever. My grandfather has been gone for over twenty six years now and there is not a day that passes that I don't think of him. My grams passed away five years ago and I miss her every day. With the holidays right around the corner I seem to catch myself thinking about them a lot. The last years of my grandma's life were very difficult. Not only for her, but for our entire family. She had many health problems and her health seemed to decline at a fast rate of speed. I have to give special thanks to all the nurses and doctors that so kindly took care of her and helped out with all her medical needs. She was eighty nine years old when she passed, so to say the least she had a hard time with many things in her life. She really had a hard time when it came to wetting the bed. We all were at a loss as to how to help her. We did discover adult diapers that really came in handy. Though I wished that back then we had come across adult diaper at disposablemedicalexpress.com. This company seems awesome. They deliver all your medical supplies right to your front door. Having a service back then would of sure made my mothers life a lot more easier. She had a big hand in caring for my grams and it's sure a handful taking care of an aging person.  I miss my grams everyday and I'm so thankful that my grandparents made my childhood special for me.  This holiday season keep give thanks for all the special people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.