Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Have An Amazing Mom

I really do have such an amazing mom.  She's sixty five years old and still going strong.  She still works at her chosen career as a nurse.  She walks five miles per day and leads a very active life style.  She's also still in school for her continuing education.  I'm a lucky girl to have such an amazing mom. Plus having a nurse in the family really has its perks.  She's walked me through many medical problems in my life.  Recently she just renewed her medical liability insurance.  I bet having a policy like this really gives her great peace of mind.  I sure wouldn't want to be a medical professional and not have some type of liability insurance.  Though the last few months she has been talking about retiring.  She would really like to start enjoying her retirement years and I don't blame her.  I think it's time to slow down and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.