Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Loving Our Pool

Living in an apartment really has some perks.  We love that we don't have to repair anything such as a roof, flooring, appliances, etc.  There is no lawn or garden for us to maintain.  The best part about living in an apartment is that we have a pool to use everyday. The pool comes in handy, especially since we have a seven year old to keep busy.  She loves her nightly dips and it helps her to sleep at night.  My brother in-law recently just purchased a home located in Texas.  This home came with a built in pool.  To say the least I'm very jealous.  I hope our next home comes with our very own private pool.  The previous owner of the home had let the pool maintenance go, so the pool needed tons of work.  The first thing my brother in-law decided to do was to have a new pool fence houston installed. He said the fence looks amazing and he's glad that he finally had it put up. I can't wait for our next vacation to Texas to check out the brother in-laws new home. It's sounds like a beautiful piece of property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.