Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting The Best Legal Advice Pays Off

My cousin recently just moved to North Carolina and in the process purchased a new home. She and her family are so excited to move in next week. They purchased a little condominium right outside of the city. We were talking on the phone last week and ended up on the topic of estate planning. She's already hired a raleigh business lawyer to handle her estate planning. Gosh, I wish that I was that prepared. Planning out our estate must become a priority for me and the husband. I'd hate for something to happen and all of our worth would end up in probate court. My cousin is really a smart cookie for starting her plan to leave her wealth to her loved ones. Of course I'm always telling my mother to do the very same thing. She keeps telling me that she'll go talk with an attorney, but it never seems to happen or she is short on money. I guess I'm going to have to have another talk with my mom. All this estate planning has really got me thinking about our little ones future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.