Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Isn't it true that home is where the heart is. I used to believe that, but lately living in our little apartment I find myself day dreaming of owning our own home again.  This little apartment just doesn't feel like home just yet.  I've got all kinds of plans roaming around in my head lately. I miss the days when I had my own vegetable garden and my own lawn to mow. The thing I miss the most is all my beautiful flower gardens. I've decided when we purchase our next home that I want an amish gazebo to accent all my other landscape. Living in a climate where it's warm all year round really has it benefits when it comes to plant life. I've been looking around at our local nursery's and I've found that I can get some really amazing breeds of tropical flowers and plants.  I'm really looking forward to getting back to my flower garden hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.