Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Saving For A Raining Day Really Pays Off

I'm so excited to announce that the hubby and I just made our last truck payment. We own our beautiful truck free and clear now. It's going to be so nice to be down one less vehicle payment. Hopefully we can make this vehicle last ten years plus. We don't seem to drive the miles that we use to. Our financial goal is to not owe any company any type of pament. We don't want the banks to own us anymore. We've even switched to banking at our local credit union. I think we're off to a good start with our new finacial goals. Its going to take us a while to get where we want, but it will be so well worth it in the end. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes! And congratulations! Sounds like a great plan :)

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.