Thursday, January 5, 2012

The New Job

Well, I started the new job today. I'm still undecided as to how I feel about this place. I thought that going back to work would be a big plus for my self esteem. I'm not really feeling it. Everyone was for the most part nice at the new job, but way to busy to stop and train me. I think out of the five hours that I was there I might of got an hour of training. Which really wasn't much. The rest of the time I sat in a small office alone reading my book and playing with my phone. I'm not sure these people know what there doing. So basically I got paid to sit on my butt today. Not too bad for a first day of doing nothing, but I sure would of like to have some work to keep me busy. The day was just way to long. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.