Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time For Some New Work Supplies

If you refer back to my previous post then you know that I started a new job today. It's a company that produces vitamin products such as health food drinks and vitamins. It's a very interesting business and I have so much to learn. One area that I thought was really interesting was the shipping and receiving area. There are so many boxes to load and unload. I may just have to pick up my very own Martor USA box cutters. It seems like every employee is carrying a box cutter in their pocket. I was surprised to even see the accounting staff equipped with their own box cutter. One great thing about this job is that everyone dresses so casual. When I say casual I mean t-shirts and jeans. This type of job is a first for me. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me in this type of industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.