Monday, February 6, 2012

Boating Fun

The hubby and I have really been enjoying our boat since we've moved to our new warm sunny location. We seem to use the boat almost every weekend. We were lucky to use it maybe four weeks the entire summer while we lived in the northwest. Though I have to be honest that I'm a little scared of the waves in this big ocean of ours. It's completely different then lake boating. I almost feel like I should be wearing a speedglas helmet. Well, at least my little one should be wearing one. The waves really seem to knock you around out at sea. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used too. We've actually been thinking about upgrading our little boat to a much larger model. I think if we were in a larger boat the waves wouldn't seem so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.