Friday, February 10, 2012

Living Among The Rich And Famous

The hubby and I moved down to Florida this past August. Employment is scarce in Michigan and the hubby had a job opportunity that we just could pass up. So here we are in the sunshine state enjoying every second of it. It's amazing to wake up to the beautiful sunshine and warm weather each and every day. Such a huge change from living in Michigan my entire life. The area of Florida that we moved to is populated with many wealthy and famous people, unlike myself. It's definitely a booming community with a recovering housing and job market. Of course I had my own assumptions as how this communities attitude would be. I really thought I'd run into more rich snobby people. Well, that's not the case. Everyone seems to be friendly and kind in our new surroundings. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least and we've met some amazing people so far. We've even met some friends that we've just started hanging out with. Of course these new friends are not billionaires like the majority of the population around here is, which is such a relief. I'm looking forward to the years to come in our new home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.