Friday, February 24, 2012

Volunteering Is So Rewarding

Things have been slow with the job search lately, so I decided to volunteer at my little ones school. A few weeks ago I had my first day and boy did I have a great time. Yesterday I volunteered for a field trip and it was so much fun spending the day getting to know my daughters classmates. They're such a great bunch of kids. We all had an amazing day. I was asked to run their school store every other Friday starting next week and I can't wait to see all of their little smiling faces. I'm glad that I decided to spend some of my free time with my little gal and her friends. It's been a great experience so far.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.