Friday, February 17, 2012

Exciting Times Ahead

I never thought I'd see the day that the hubby and I actually got our courage up to apply for another mortgage, but we did. A few days ago we applied for a new mortgage. Once we get qualified we can start shopping for our new home. I'm still a little gun shy when it comes to purchasing a new home, but I'm really looking forward to moving out of our little apartment and become home owners again. The best part about becoming homeowners again is shopping for some new furniture. I few years ago a fell in love with amish wood furniture. We are in such terrible need of a new kitchen table. I can't wait to start our shopping adventure to fill our new warm happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.