Friday, February 17, 2012

I Love Living In Paradise

It's so beautiful to wake up to the sun and the birds singing each and everyday. I'm really loving in Florida and enjoying all that this gorgeous state has to offer. There is so much wildlife that I've never seen before and I'm completely amazed. The one thing that really blows my mind is seeing the dolphins swimming off the pier. It's hilarious to watch these intelligent animals steal the fisher men's bait right off their fishing rods. My hubby refuses to fish off the pier anymore. He gets so frustrated that he can't catch any fish and all his shrimp bait goes to waste. I'm really loving living in this new tropical paradise. The only down fall is that I really miss my family. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to move down here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.