Thursday, March 15, 2012

Amazing Views

We've finally made the decision to stick it our in our little apartment for at least another year. We'd really like to save some more cash and have a little more time to settle into our current surrounding before we go off and make a big purchase like a home. So, I've been working on making our little space as homey as possible. I've even started decorating our screened in porch that I love so much. I've added some nice out door furniture and beautiful plants to accent the look. My next shopping search is going to be focused on finding some patio planters to add to my tropical look.  The porch is really coming together nicely and I'm so pleased with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.