Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy Times Ahead

The next month is going to be just crazy with things to accomplish. Starting in a few weeks we have plans to head on up to Orlando to visit some friends and then hit one of the Disney water parks. We are all really looking forward to our mini-vacation. A few weeks after that trip is our little girls first holy communion. It's a big deal if your preferred religion is catholic. We've got tons of family and friends coming in for the week and I'm really looking forward to spending time and catching up with everyone. I've still been looking for a job. It's been frustrating, but I'm trying to keep my chin up and roll with the punches. I've got a big test coming up to get into our local school district. I've decided that finding a job that works with my little girls school schedule is going to be the best option for all of us. I feel confident that I'll do great on the test, but I still have a few jitters. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.