Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh How I Love To Sleep

Ever since I can remember I've loved to sleep. My sleep habits seem to really drive my husband nuts. I can take a nap in the afternoon and then go to bed at night and sleep another eight hours. I know it sounds like a lot of sleep, but I just love to sleep. If I could get away with it I'd love to hang out in my pjs all day long. There's nothing like putting on a soft cozy pair of pajama's and crawling into bed for the night. I always sleep so sound curled up in my warm blanket and my fuzzy pj's. I told the hubby the other day that he's just going to have to come to terms with my sleep habits and accept that I just love to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.