Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Big Day Is Fast Approaching

It's eleven days and counting until the big first communion day for our little girl. We are all set with the dress and shoes and I can't wait to see her all dressed up. She's so excited for her big day. Especially since all of our family is coming into town to participate in all the festivities. It'll be so nice to see everyone again. It's been four months since we've been home for a visit and I think I'm starting to get a little home sick. It's sure hard living out of state with no family around to support you. Though we sure have met tons of new friends and have been keeping busy with social events. There is so much I need to get down for the big day yet. I have to still go shopping for the food, cake and drinks. The most important shopping item will be our little communion gift to our daughter in celebration of her First communion. We are all so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.