Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Looking For Some Great Jams

Our little gals big party day is coming up for her first communion and we are planning a big after party. The party is going to take place at our local pool with lots of family and friends. All the party plans seem to be coming together smoothly except for some music. It would be awesome if we could find a local DJ to play the music for the night, but I don't think I'll have the time to locate one. Though I do have a friend that owns a bunch of Numark sound equipment that may donate some of their time for the night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be free on that day. We are all so excited for our little girls big day and the big celebration that's planned ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.