Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Looking For A New Look

It's hard to believe that I'm forty two years old now. Where did the time go. As the years fly by I've noticed that I'm not looking the best that I can. I really need to find a new look for myself. I've been looking for a new hair style on top of a new clothes style. Plus, I'm not liking how my makeup has been looking lately. I'm starting to think I need to check into owning my very own airbrush makeup machine. This type of makeup really makes your face look flawless and I'm in love with the fresh look. Maybe I can convince the hubby to buy it for me for our upcoming wedding anniversary. Having a new look would sure put a jump in my step and give me a little self esteem boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.