Monday, April 23, 2012

Hot Days Ahead

The weather in Florida right now is so beautiful. I've been enjoying the long sunny days lately. The temperatures have been in the mid eighties and I'm loving it. Though I'm not looking forward to the hot summer days that are just around the corner. When we moved in to our apartment last summer the temperatures were a hot and muggy 115 degrees. I'm just thankful that we have a great pool just around the corner for our apartment. I'm hoping once we buy a house we'll have our very own pool to enjoy on those hot summer days. Another thing I'm not really sure about is the Florida hurricane season. It's sounds so scary to me. The natives here seem to be so relaxed about the upcoming storm season. I'm hoping that I'll never have to experience a hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.