Monday, April 23, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

It's so true when they say there's no place like home. I'm completely and utterly enjoying our little apartment. It's so nice to have a place of our own again. It's been a hard two years for us, but I think things are looking up. The only down side about our little apartment is that it's an older apartment building. The interior looks like it might need some updating sometime soon. For example our metal switch plate covers really need to be replaced. I think I might ask the hubby to replace a few this weekend and brighten up our little living space. I know that he'll agree with me that the old covers really need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.