Thursday, May 10, 2012

First Communion Is Such A Special Occasion

It's been a busy few weeks for my family. A few weeks ago we had our entire family in to celebrate our daughters 1st holy communion. It was such an exciting day for everyone and we were all so very proud of our little gal. She looked beautiful in her little white gown and shoes. I was at a loss as to what to buy our little girl for a communion gift, so of course I ask my mom. Mom's know everything, right? I'm so glad I did ask her because she had some really amazing 1st communion gift ideas. We ended up buying her this beautiful cross filled with colorful gem stones. She received so many amazing gifts from all of our family and friends. It turned out to be a beautiful day and everyone had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.