Thursday, May 10, 2012

Schools Almost Out For The Summer

It's hard to believe that in only a few short weeks school will be out for the summer and my little baby will be on her way to third grade. Gosh, how time fly's when you're having fun. I think it will be a good idea to get our little gal involved with some summer programs this year. She has shown a huge interest in horse back riding, which I would love to see her do. If we enroll her in riding lessons I'll have to keep my eyes open for kerrits. We'll be borrowing the rest of her outfit from a friend.  This friends has been riding for ten years now and loves every minutes of it.    The second half of the summer she wants to continue with her swim lessons and soccer team.  Wow, I'm sure going to be a busy mommy for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.