Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Time Is A Great Time To Decorate The Yard

Spring time is a great to spruce up the yard. I've got my own little aparment garden going on. I can't wait to start planting some flowers and vegetables to enjoy during the upcoming summer months. I was out visiting our local garage sales a few weeks ago and came across these adorable yard gnomes for sale. As soon as a saw these sweet little guys I fell in love and had to buy a few of these smiling creatures to add to my garden.  The hubby has even been bring me home some amazing tropical flowers that he's been coming across while working on the job.  I can't wait to see all my beautiful flowers in full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.