Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's That Time Of Year Again

It seems that it's that time of year again for my allergies to kick in at full force. I'm one big bundle of sneeze and runny nose. It's seems each and every spring I struggle with the runny nose and watery eyes. My brother in law recently just moved to Texas and was telling me how bad his allergies have become since his recent move. I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with allergies in austin. My poor brother in-law's allergies sound way worse then mine.  Though my allergies have gotten better as the years go on.  As a child I would end up in the doctors office at least a few times a year.  I'm so glad I don't have to repeat those doctors visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.