Monday, July 9, 2012

Another Surgery

So very sorry for the the delay in posts,but it's been such a crazy month for me. For starters I found out at the beginning of June that I would be going in for surgery. I've been dealing with a mass for the past year and a half that had engulfed my right ovary. I decided to change doctors and my new doctor felt that my mass was suspicious and needed to come out. So on June 25th I had my surgery and let me tell you I was so freaked out. The mass ended up being non-cancerous so we all got some amazing news. I'm glad that I had it removed and feel relieved. I'm happy to start getting on with my life. Today I'm resting comfortably and just trying to heal up and get back into the groove of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.