Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Proud Parents

Swimming has always been a huge part of my life. So when my little girl was born my husband and I made sure that she learned how to swim at a young age. My husband and I had her in the water at the tender age of nine months. She loved the water at that age and just seemed to excel in her learning as she grew older. She will be turning eight years old this September and is just a beautifully strong swimmer. I can really envision her joining the swim team during her high school and college years. As proud parents we will have to find that special place to display those well deserved swimming trophies and medals. Recently my husband has been working on becoming a certified diver and our little girl is right there behind him eager to learn the sport. Though I'm not sure I want her doing that until she is an adult. I think we will start her off with the simpler sport of snorkeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.