Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Invest In A Gun Safe To Protect Your Loved Ones

My hubby has a passion for the hunting sport.  As a city girl I didn't grow up with guns in our home, but as an adult I had to get use to seeing them all the time.  After our little girl was born I put my foot down and demanded that the guns and bullets be locked up.  So my sweet hubby did exactly what I asked and went out and purchased an amazing wall safe for all his hunting rifles. I was such a relieved mama. Today the guns are still safely locked away and of course our little girl knows that they are off limits and what type of damage they can do. Please protect your loved ones, especially your children and invest in a gun safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.