Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our One Year Anniversary

It's been one year since we arrived in our new home in Florida. Time seems to be moving at warp speed. It feels just like yesterday that we moved into our little apartment in a strange new world. I say strange because there is so much ethnic diversity here in our area of Florida. At times it feels like I've entered a foreign country. Even though the diversity is so great we've managed to meet a great bunch of friends. I guess you could say we've made our own family away from home and I'm so very content with that. We spend the holidays with them that we don't spend with family up north and so very many weekends enjoying the beautiful paradise that we all live in. To say the least I'm very happy with our new little life that we've made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.