Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Collecting Our Own Little Treasurers

My daughter and I have started our own little project together. It's a great way to spend mommy and daughter time. My little girl has become so very interested in coin collecting. So interested in fact that I couldn't ignore her enthusiasm. She came across a bunch of coins that my husband has been collecting over the years and she became so completely amazed. So we've decided to add to our little coin collection by shopping on line for our new rare finds. Our next big purchase that we've decided to invest in is an american silver eagle.  It's such a beautiful coin and will make a great find for our collection.  It's always great to spend time with your kids and coin collecting is sure the way to go for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.