Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Music Makes My Heart Sing

I've always been a fan of all kinds of music. Whether I'm playing an instrument or just listen to the radio music has always made my heart sing. A few years ago my hubby bought me the most amazing guitar for Christmas. I love the way it looks, feels, sounds and it's so beautiful to look at. Though now I have my eyes set on an amazing Fender guitar. I've even had dreams at night that I own one of these amazing instruments. I think I might have to add this beautiful instrument to my Christmas list for the hubby this year. I know he won't mind purchasing me a new instrument because owning a Fender is such a great investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.