Monday, December 10, 2012

Dreaming Of Our New Home

It's been two years since we sold our home. It seems like the longest two years of my life. Recently we've decided to start looking around for another home. I'm really looking forward to having a garden of my own again. The great thing about living in a state were it's always warm is that you can garden 365 days a year and I love it. I've got so many ideas of what I want my flower garden to look like. One garden item that I've always longed for was one of those beautiful metal garden gates. I can visualize my garden now and boy does it look great. It's been way to long since we've had our own place and I'm really looking forward to the happy day when we move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.