Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Gift Giving

It's that time of year again to hit the stores and pick out that perfect holiday gift for those special friends in your life. I seem to be so behind in my gift giving this year. I still have several gifts to purchase. There are several friends that I want to buy for and one of them is my friend Chris. He has a huge love of snow sports and is heading home for the holidays where he will be enjoying the cold weather and snow. So I think I'm going to pick him up one of those really awesome snowboard jackets. I recall him talking about really wanting one. So at least I have one gift down and I can head out to the mall and find the perfect coat for my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.