Monday, December 10, 2012

Fourteen Years And Counting

It's hard to believe that my fourteen year wedding anniversary will be coming up soon. It's crazy how time flies by so very fast. I've been wanting a new wedding ring for the past several years. I have really fallen in love with the platinum style rings. I think it's time to drop some hints to the hubby that I would love a new diamond ring. I still really love my current wedding ring, but it was purchased in 1996 and I kind of feel like it's out of style. I'd feel like a new women with a new wedding ring to show off to my friends. I'll have to start dropping some hints so the hubby can start his ring shopping soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.