Monday, December 10, 2012

The Complications Of Technology

Having a computer this days is such a necessity. I seem to use my computer each and every day. Either I'm paying bills on line or trying to do some online shopping. I'm not sure what I would do without my handy laptop. The only thing that drives me crazy about being a computer owner is when we need some type of Computer repair.  Most of the time I seem to be able to fix the computer, but the older the computer gets the more difficult the repair seems to be. So every three to four years I seems to find myself at our local store trying to pick out a new laptop.  I wish that our computers would last a little longer.  That would be great for my pocket book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.