Monday, December 10, 2012

What Motivates You?

I thought this was a really interesting quiz. So of course I had to try it out. I thought it was a great quiz to take today since I'm feeling completely unmotivated. Enjoy!





You Are Motivated By Autonomy
While you are at ease around others, it's very important that you're able to do your own thing.
You are engaged with the world and with life. You find it easy to get in gear, and you're usually busy.

You are emotionally stable and totally together. You have struck the perfect balance in your life.
You are confident and self-assured. You believe in yourself fully and completely.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for posting my quiz. I hope you're feeling a bit more motivated now :-)

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.