Monday, January 7, 2013

For The Love Of Sports

I have this two cousins that are so involved with wrestling at school it's just crazy. Wrestling is their favorite sport and they wouldn't have life without it. I have to admit it's pretty awesome going to watch their wrestling match. It's such an exciting sport to watch. Especially when you get to see a family member win the match. Though I've noticed that my one cousin seems to be getting really beat up during practice. I think his old wrestling mat needs to go into the trash. It's not protecting him like it should be. So I've decided next time he wins a match I'm going to go out and let him pick out a few of his very own wrestling mats.  What a great way to celebrate a big win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.