Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Always Up For A Good Wedding

My cousin moved out of state a few years ago. She landed a new job in North Carolina that she just couldn't turn down. I was sad to see her go, but I was happy that she was starting a new chapter in her life. After she moved to her new home she met the most amazing guy. They have been dating for a few years now and have decided to get married. I'm so very happy for her and I love sharing in the bliss. They plan on getting married in a few months and seem to have most of the wedding arrangements made. Though she told me she is still looking for that perfect raleigh wedding photographer. I know that she will find the perfect photographer. It will just take some research and time to figure it all out.  I'm so very happy for the bride and groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.