Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh How I Want a New Wedding Ring

It's been 17 years since I received my beautiful wedding ring. I still love my amazing wedding ring, but it sure would be nice to get a new ring for our wedding anniversary next year. I keep hinting around to the hubby that's it time that he upgrade my ring. I'm not sure he's catching on to all my hints. I was thinking about checking outwww.jewelryvortex.com. I heard through the grape vine that they have some amazing prices. Maybe if I can find a great deal the hubby will cave and get me that ring I've been hinting around for. I would really love one of those gorgeous platinum wedding rings. Preferably with a 1/2 carat plus diamond. Maybe this year will be the year. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.