Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time To Visit The Cousins

It's been a while since I've made a visit to the sweet Carolina's. I've got tons of relatives who live there. It's just been hard to find the time. I've decided it's time to go check out how the family is doing and stop for a visit. The hubby and I have a trip planned in a few months. It's going to be so great to get a way for a little while. My cousin is so excited that we are coming up for a visit that she has gone crazy cleaning and preparing. So crazy in fact that she hired raleigh carpet cleaning to clean all the flooring. I'm so happy they are excited about our little visit. It's be nice to see those beautiful mountains again and breath in all that fresh mountain air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.