Friday, April 25, 2008

On the Night You Were Born Book Review


The wonder of every person's uniqueness on the day he or she is born is beautifully told in lyrical text and dreamy, moonlit art in a book that will surely become a modern classic, making it as perfect to give to a newborn as to a graduate. (Ages 2 and up)




By: Nancy Tillman
Publication: December 2006

This book is wonderful. My daughter seems to like it more and more every time we read it. She thinks the pictures of the baby are pictures of her when she was born. So cute!! The book makes her feel special and important. I just love this book and would recommend buying it for your child. I'm thinking of buying another copy myself as a baby shower gift. This book gets 5 stars out of a 5 star rating.
You can find more of these great books at Children's Book of The Month Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.