Friday, May 9, 2008

Fancy Nancy Bonjour Butterfly Book Review










Written by:Jane O'Connor
Illustrated by: Robin Preiss Glasser
Publication Date: 2008

Meet Nancy, who believes that more is ALWAYS better when it comes to being fancy. From the top of her tiara down to her sparkly studded shoes, Nancy is determined to teach her family a thing or two about being fancy. ( Ages 4-7)

This is our first Fancy Nancy book. I just love the character fancy Nancy. She is a sweet, quirky, and adorable little girl. She loves to use big words because they are fancy. I think this book is great for children learning their vocabulary. The illustrations are just beautiful. I'm really looking forward to reading our next Fancy Nancy book. I would recommend reading this book to your kids. It's one to keep on the bookshelf.

2 comments:

  1. Another girly book that I didn't hear about. Sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.