Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are You Looking For The Perfect Company To Serve Your Needs?

I have a girlfriend who lives in the state of Georgia and was in the middle of adding on to their home. They decided to compliment their amazing home by adding on a home theater system. I can't tell you how jealous I am of her remodeling project. I want my own home theater. Just in case your wondering, yes I'm wining. She was having problems finding a suitable company to complete the installation. I suggested using a directory site that I had read about online. They connect customers to small business in your area. The part that really impressed me with this directory services was that they prescreen all the companies on their site. So you don't have to worry if your getting a competent company to do the work your requested. I decided to help my friend search for the perfect company. She wasn't sure what to search for on the sites search page. I suggested searching for atlanta home theater and bam the perfect company just appeared. This company installs home theaters in the Atlanta area. Actually, the company is right down the street from my friends house. She was really impressed with this directory service. I spoke with her a few weeks later and the home theater was completely installed. My friend and her hubby were enjoying every minute with their new theater. I was so happy to hear how pleased my friend was with this new directory service. I'm glad I suggested it to her. I'm definitely going to use this service next time I'm looking for a company to serve my needs.









1 comment:

  1. Good thing I have Phil I just make him do everything.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.