Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? A Children's Book Review


Written By: Bill Martin Jr
Pictures By: Eric Carle
Publication Date: 1967


A contemporary classic! Each colorful animal is asked what it sees, and the answer leads to the animal on the next page.
(Ages 2-4)

This was one of the very first books we purchased for our little one. She totally fell in love with this book, as did I. I've read it so many times to her that I know the entire book by memory. It teaches your child colors, animals and helps them improve their memory skills. I just love this book and would recommend this read to my friends. It's truly a classic.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great book, as most of Eric Carles book are!
    I use them with 2-4 year old german kids when I'm teaching them English and it works! My other favorite is the very hungry caterpillar cause most of the kids already know it as it is available and known in Germany as well :)

    Greets Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the books by Eric Carle.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.